The hook rotation is related to the following factors:
(1) the larger the crane, the higher the lifting height, that is, the longer the boom, the top pulley block and the hook, the longer the rope hook, the greater the possibility of the hook rotation;
(2) hook wire rope wear around the singularization, than even, easy to make the hook rotation, and put a rope around the matching number, the greater the possibility of rotating hook;
(3) the greater the weight of a single rope, the greater the possibility that the hook will turn;
(4) the smaller the size of the hook assembly and the smaller the size of the pulley, the greater the possibility that the hook will turn;
(5) the speed of the lifting hook is not smooth, especially when the weight is off the ground, the possibility of the hook rotating is increasing.
Method for handling rotating post of crane hook
Processing method of hook after rotation when the rotating hook, hook wire rope twisted together, it can no longer be landing hook operation, otherwise it may make one wire rope excessive force damage, can take the following approach:
(1) when the weight is not high and the crane is permitted, the weight can be lowered by the variable amplitude method, and then the hook is turned right.
(2) if the weight has been lifted, the ground is very high, then you can only find a way around the surrounding building to turn the hook.
(3) in the event of hook rotation, to release the wire rope in the torque, the specific method is: put the hook on the ground, to the fixed end of wire rope, hook, in accordance with the number of rotations m multiplied by the wire rope number N base K (depending on the actual situation can change, according to the wire rope) twist to reverse direction, end rotating wire rope release torque, and then loaded on the fixed end. Lift the jib to the maximum elevation and repeat the lift hook several times to check the effect. Repeat the procedure until the hook is stable.